Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 Weeks!

Wow how time flies! Karlee is now 3 weeks old. She is still cute and she is getting more cute every day! She decides when she wants to sleep and when she doesn't at night now. Sometimes she'll sleep 6 hours and other times she'll wake up every 2 hours acting like I'm starving her. She loves to eat!! She likes to cuddle up on her daddy and sleep too. I can't wait for her to start smiling more and laughing. She smiles sometimes but she's usually looking at the ceiling talking to the ghosts in our attic.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

She IS getting so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like both you and Scott.

You may not be back at work yet, but you definitely have a new boss! That's how I felt when I was sleep deprived for weeks.

Phil, Marilee & Ella said...

She is so cute! I can't believe its been 3 weeks either! Enjoy it and take tons and tons of pictures. They get big so fast. I think little babies have angels following them-grandparents, friends, siblings, who knows. Ella did the same thing. It looked like she was talking to them too. Cute, but at the same time, you can't help but wonder--who are they looking at?

Liz said...

Oh So Cute!!! Can't wait to see a pic of when she's awake!!

Anonymous said...

Are you getting any sleep? I first 6 months is hard!