Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged!!

I've been tagged

Four places I go over and over:
1. The bathroom
2. My desk
3. The doctor's
4. The fridge :) Popcycles rock!



Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Scott - the perfect husband :)
2. Mommy
3. Daddy
4. Gingy

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Taking a nap
2. Disney World
3. Swimming
4. With my puppy Juno


Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. Mom
2. Scott
3. Baby Karlee - yes we have deep converstaions about her not beating me up.
4. Work Peoples

Four favorite places to eat:
1. Training Table
2. Texas Road House
3. Barbacoa
4. Dairy Queen - They have yummy frozen hot chocolates!


Two People I tag:
1. Brindy
2. Megan

1 comment:

Brindy said...

What I was tagged? I will have to do this when I get me interneto. TABLE OF TRAINZZSSZ!!