Wednesday, August 20, 2008

PAIN!!!

Ok so I'm so excited to start putting Karlee's room together. We finally got rid of the entertainment center and the crib is put together I just need to put everything into place and build the armoire. Last night while Scott was at Scouts I thought I'd put my new play pen together that Kevin gave me. It's so cute and she's so sweet to get us that. I think I worked on it for an hour and finally gave up. The instructions tell you how to put the play pen together and then I turned the page and it says oh by the way if you want to use the bassinette then don't put the bottom together!!! What the flip? So I had to yank that apart. Then it tells you to stretch the bassinette over the play pen. Yeah after half an hour I finally got it STRETCHED! And I mean it's really stretched ha ha So maybe tonight I'll attempt to put the rest of it together. So I'm thinking this play pen is never going down! I don't think I could handle taking it apart and putting it back together ha ha This child better like it! At Christmas I'm paying someone to put the toys together!

5 comments:

Liz said...

You must be nesting!!! I remember those moments before the delivery and the headache of the toys, let me tell you!!!

Heidi Kjar said...

Mandy! So cool that you have a blog too! I loved going through and reading your posts about the baby stuff:). Your bedding is SO CUTE! You'll have to post pics of the nursery when its done! I added you to my link list!

Brindy said...

You should have called me I would have helped haha. KB is going to have one sweet room, I'm jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy,
It's been forever. How are you? I have a little girl named Carlee too! Crazy huh. Where are you living?
Megan (Shanley) Newland

Sarah said...

I want a prego pic on here! I told Robyn to tell you too :)