Friday, October 8, 2010

I can't believe Karlee is 2!! She had a fun party at the park in Kaysville and everyone was very generous and got her wonderful things.  Thanks everyone that came.  It was fun :)  Well after I fought the old crabby people for the tables it was fun.  Don't mess with me!!!  There's a reason I fight claims for a living ha ha ha

Presents!!!

Wow Wow Wubzy Cake - Karlee's favorite cartoon

Karlee and her cousin Ella opening presents. Thanks Ella!! So cute :)

Yummy - Ice cream :)

Tiem to pretend to blow out candles because last year grandma Ellen lit me on fire ha ha So funny!

Still love'n the presents!!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my gosh, Mandy! She is such a doll! I want to squeeze her cute little cheeks!

Happy birthday, Karlee :)

Jen said...

Wow! She looks so old! What a cutie pie!

Phil, Marilee & Ella said...

I love that Ella felt the need to help her open her presents!! Ba ha! Sorry Karlee! You can help her on her birthday. : ) Cute pics, wish I had been there!