Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Karlee's First Vacation!

I love the 4th of July! This year our friends Robyn and Robbie invited us to spend it with them in Idaho/Bear Lake. It was so much fun!! We went to the parade in Paris and fireworks in Montpelier (however you spell it ha ha) and we road four wheelers. I think Karlee enjoyed the hammock :) She seemed to enjoy the fireworks but wasn't really sure what they were. That and she was on drugs because she was teething so she was a loopy little girl!!

Chilling in the Hammock


Horsies!!



4 Wheeling Babe!

Chilling with Daddio!

So Beautiful

8 comments:

robyn simpson said...

You need to come up over the 24th. They boys can dig a ditch and we can relax...

Josh and Jaime said...

I love your new background and pics! Your little girl is beautiful!

Josh and Jaime said...

Quick question... how did you make your cute new header?

Kelly Family said...

How fun! Cute pictures! Cant believe how big Karlee is getting. She's a doll

Heidi Kjar said...

she is SO SO cute!! glad you had fun on your vacation!

Heidi Kjar said...

...oh and I love your new header, teach me how to do that too!!

Mandy said...

So I used Kodak to make like a card with some of my pictures I had. Then I did a page print screen and put it into paint. Then I cut it out of paint and put it in word to add the name on the top. Then I did another print screen of the word page and put it back into paint. Then I saved it as a Jpeg file and put it as my title. I know, very confusing!!!! :)

Amber and Everett said...

Darling cute girl you've got there....and oh a vacation sounds nice right about now..I'm glad you had a good time I love Paris Idaho.