Friday, February 20, 2009

Tag Your It!

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer.
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge




Ok I cheated and put 2 pictures. The first picture was the one I was suppose to post but they go together :) This was a picutre of Karlee when she decided to finally enjoy bath time. She loves baths now and likes to play with the monkey on the side of her bath tub :) Go little Dragon!
I challenge Marilee, Brindy, Liz, Heidi, and Megan.

5 comments:

B.J.and Alison said...

Raaaagh...rrrraaaahhhhgr

Mrs. J said...

What a cute picture! She is so adorable.

Amber and Everett said...

Hey it was good to find you too! It looks like you have a darling family! I ran across the Viewmont blog a few weeks ago and I'm glad I finally found out "what happened to you!" Keep in touch.

Heidi Kjar said...

Mandy she is SOOOOOOO CUUUUUTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi Kjar said...

So I went to do this tag and it was a picture of me and me only and it is one that I am not going to put on my blog!!!!!!!! sorry:)