Thursday, January 8, 2009

Office Quotes #1

So I hear random things all day and I thought I'd start to share them so here we go :)

New Years Eve - I got a kids meal for lunch from Wendy's. In it was a 3D castle puzzle that you can put together. It's 3D because when you are done you actually have a castle. Here's the comment I got on it from a lady I work with named Carolyn:

"How are you suppose to see it in 3D if there aren't any 3D glasses with it?"

I laughed for hours and now we all ask her if she needs 3D glasses to see us :)

1 comment:

Maria Bradley said...

Okay, so I actually had to chuckle over your office posts... where do you work? It sounds like a fun place to be... allergic to nuts and bringing peanut butter...lol.. I'm still chuckling. and the 3D glasses.. classic! I'm so glad you found me! Where are you at? We are here in West Bountiful. We should get together. It's been way tooooooo long. And this summer is our 10 year class reunion. Can you believe that, seriously?? where does time go? Well, I'm glad to have had you find me, so I can get back in contact. Your baby is adorable.