Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Google Scavenger Hunt

Google Scavenger Hunt
I got this idea from my friend Megan's blog. You type in the answers from the survey on Google images and pick a picture from the first three pages. Try it!

First Name- Mandy- This is Mandy from a cartoon on Nick.


Actress- Amanda Bynes - She's pretty good



Middle/Maiden name- Solomon - The Solomon Islands




Last Name- Munden - Munden, Kansas



Age- 27 - A bingo chip :)


Favorite Vacation Spot- Anywhere Disney


College Degree- Travel



Where I Grew up- Centerville, Utah



Where I live right now- Kaysville, Utah - Star on the mountain in Kaysville


Past Pet(s)- Juno (Min Pin)


First Job- ACE Hardware


Best Friend- Scott, my cute hubby - I just googled Scott and this pic came up ha ha



Favorite Color- Chrome



What I am doing right now? Working :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Jen said...

Fun! I can't believe you found a picture of the Kaysville star...neat! :)

Heidi Kjar said...

SOOOOO update on the pregnancy please!! For all I know you had the baby!?

Brindy said...

If my(the neighbors) net of inters didn't move so freaking slow I would totally do this.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, and Brindy, if you read this, hi from Jan, Katy and Jen's mom. I have such good memories of you and your mom. Hope that the baby's either here or way close and all is well.

Kathryn said...

Hey Mandy! Any baby yet? I'm sure you will post something the MINUTE your little one arrives, and no later! LOL!

I'm looking forward to some cute baby pics :)

The Miche's said...

Hey have you popped YET!!! I can't wait to see cute little Karlee. Hurry up and have her already unless it has already happened. Well hope everything goes well get the epidural.