Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pot Gut Bowling

So last week I went camping with the Daddy and Sister. I like to call them Daddy Moose and Gingy Rat! We had a whole bag of M&M's so we shared them with our new friends the pot guts. Well we shared them after we went Pot Gut Bowling. We learned that if you throw an M&M and hit one, they really don't care. So we used about half a bag of M&M's making it rain on the pot guts. Here are some pictures of our new friends. We have baby pot gut (according to our neighbor campers, he was a new born ha ha) and we have suicidal pot gut (he tried to climb into the fire). When we got home I tried to order one from Petco but they wouldn't sell me one. Yeah they'll sell African Bird spiders but not pot guts. Go figure!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

We have those living in our yard!! We should try the M&M trick now. Thanks for the tip! LOL

Brindy said...

HAHA. Pot gut bowling is my new hobby. I think I need to work on my aim though.
OooOh that will be a good picture for your blog!1!!1
Oh and frito dinners are delicious.