Monday, June 23, 2008

Bleh!


So I'm in my thrid trimester and I'm still sick. What's up with that? I got up yesterday morning, ate some cereal and went to church. We lasted about 15 minutes and I thought I was going to die. They were passing the sacrament and I started to feel nauseous. Then I started to get those cold sweats and I thought if I don't get out of here I'm going to end up on the floor with everyone and their dog trying to help me. So when the guys finally sat down I got up and ran out of there. I made it to the front doors and randomly started crying. I seriously think that my body is playing games with me. It enjoys watching me run out of church like a 2 year old running from mommy ha ha Next week I think I'll take snacks and sit in the hall with all the parents that can't control their kids. It will be fun!! If anyone is up for a snow cone this week, call me!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi! You need to put an updated prego picture on here so I can see :)

Brindy said...

I'm always down for some snow cones. Tell KB to be nice or no more table of trains for her!