Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Beginning

Hi everyone! It's been another crazy time at the Munden house. Scott has had pneumonia and I have been dealing with the nauseousness of a growing baby. Hopefully in May we will find out if it's a girl or a boy, but for right now it's our little peanut :) Scott wants to name the baby Billy even if it's a girl and I'm thinking he's nuts! We will not have any farm animal names for our children. If any of you have any ideas I would love to hear them. Just remember Scott works for the DCFS so I can't name our kid anything risky :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Welcome!!! I am hooked on this blog thing, you will be too I am sure. You are so funny!!! You could start a poll for names then see what everyone comes up with!! I feel for you with the sickness thing. Awww, Memories!!!